- August 21:
- Last day to register without incurring a $100 Late Registration Fee
- Freshman Convocation
- August 22: Fall 2016 classes begin
- August 29: Last day to add / drop courses or withdraw from the University without incurring financial liability for Tuition and Fees
- August 30: Fall semester Payment Due Date
- September 6: Cancellation of Enrollment for unpaid Tuition and Fee balances not covered by Payment Plan, Scholarships or other awards
- September 16:
- Last day to withdraw from the University with a 25% refund of Tuition.
- Last day to apply for Fall 2016 graduation.
- October 31: Deadline to drop a course with a DR grade
- December 5 -10 : Classes End
- December 15: Complete grade report available to students by web.
- September 5: Labor Day(University Closed)
- November 11: Veterans Day (University Closed)
- November 24 & 25: Thanksgiving (University Closed)
For more important dates click, here.