- January 8: Last day to register without incurring a $100 Late Registration Fee
- January 9: Spring 2017 classes begin
- January 16:Martin Luther King Holiday (University Closed)
- January 17: Last day to add / drop courses or withdraw from the University without incurring financial liability for Tuition and Fees
- January 18: Spring semester Payment Due Date
- January 19: $100 late payment fee assessed for outstanding balances
- January 20: Cancellation of Enrollment for unpaid Tuition and Fee balances not covered by Payment Plan, Scholarships or other awards
- February 3:
- Last day to withdraw from the University with a 25% refund of Tuition.
- Last day to apply for Spring 2017 graduation.
- March 13 - 18: Spring Break (University Open, No classes)
- March 20: Deadline to drop a course with a DR grade
- April 24 - April 29 : Final week of the semester - modified class schedule: Final exams, etc. are scheduled this week.
- May 4: Complete grade report available to students by web.
- January 16: Martin Luther King Holiday(University Closed)
- March 13 - 18: Spring Break (University Open, No Classes)
For more important dates click, here.